Hayao Miyazaki marching to protest against nukes, with 2 people and 1 dog.
this is the one single photo I will never be able to scroll past
janitor art masterpost as requested by anon!
edit: updated with the two latest drawings!!
HE IS WRITING IN COMIC SANS! HOW?! WHY?!
IMAGINE MARCHING IN TO BATTLE WITH THESE SEXY FUCKERS
These are truly stunning works of art…
I’m almost done with EMT school, and I can verify this 100%. We don’t give a shit what you’ve taken or how illegal it may be. We want to know what and how much so we can save your ass. Unless its directly related to a crime scene in some way, we don’t tell.
It makes me enraged and also deeply saddened that the police state has become so entwined with every aspect of our lives that people are afraid to tell the truth to people trying to render them with emergency care. We’ve broken ourselves.
Boost because everyone should know!!!
I’m usually not one of these “everyone must reblog this” types, but this one can actually save a life if people see it.
me at forever 21
- “wow this would be great if it wasn’t covered in crosses and studs”
- “was the galaxy print necessary”
- “why is this so cheap”
- “why is this so expensive”
- “why is everything so ugly”
- “why are 90% of my clothes from here”
- “i hate everything here”
- “im gonna buy everything”
- so today after I bought her a gift card for her and her husband to her favorite restaurant, I wrapped the box it came in
- put it in another box stuffed with tissue paper
- wrapped that box
- put that box in a bigger box
- taped that box shut
- wrapped the big box
- wrapped it again in tissue paper
- put it in a bag filled with tissue paper
- and put a bow on it
- merry Christmas, I’m an asshole :)
I’m so doing this
I was thinking of you wrapping Kuzco